Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I can't believe it's been two months since I last blogged! I guess that's what happens when you work 2 jobs and are gone pretty much all day. Anyways, now I'm down to one job, so hopefully I can blog some more. This will have to be quick since I have to work today. I'm moving (again) to Summerville for a year and then I'll be moving again. In the mean time, I'm looking at going to school and hopefully finding a full time job in the next year. I must say I hate packing. Although, I get rid of more and more stuff with each move. I've been going through all my books and making a pile that I'm getting rid of. I also am working on making a list of all the books I have\read so that way I'll know what I own and won't buy duplicate ones. Will try to post more later.

0 comments: