Wednesday, March 9, 2011

King Street Grille

Last week, I ate at the King Street Grille. I got a burger since they were half-priced. The food was expensive, at least to me. Anyways, we ordered mac and cheese egg rolls for an appetizer. I wasn't sure if I would like them or not. They were AWESOME! So YUMMY! Then I got the bbq bacon cheeseburger. It was ok. I'm not a huge fan or really thick burgers and this one had that burnt taste to it. It wasn't burnt, but I could taste where the burnt parts were. I probably should have substituted my burger for chicken and would have liked it more. They let you take any burger and make it a wrap. You can also substitute your meat for turkey burger or chicken, which is nice. Next time I eat there, I'm definitely going to try the loaded potato egg rolls and maybe one of the past dishes.

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

mac & cheese eggrolls sounds AMAZING!! i'm going to go look up a recipe.....