Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lately

Wow! I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I've definitely been busy. I got offered a job teaching at Child's Day Out at Old Fort. I took it. I'm teaching the oldest 2 year old class. Since that job is only 20 hours a week, I needed another job. I took a second job working at Lifeway. I started both last week. This coming week is my first week of actually having kids in the classroom. I'm interested in seeing how it will all turn out. I have two different classes. One on Mon\Wed and one on Tues\Thurs. My tues\thurs class seems to be a little bit more advanced. They all came to Child's Day Out last year. We'll see this week if my predictions are true. I'm excited about it all. I'm working at Lifeway everyday this week except for on Sunday and Wednesday. I'll definitely be getting a lot of training. There are some things that I keep forgetting to do, but I guess I will remember more over time. I walked in a 5K yesterday. I finished in 50 minutes. I guess that's not too bad. I didn't run at all so I could've probably finished with a faster time if I had run a little bit. Anyways, that's about all that's been going on in my life lately.

0 comments: