Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tybee Island Day Two and Part of Day Three

Yesterday we went to the lighthouse (and climbed a buttload of stairs) and to Fort Pulaski. It was interesting to see. I would have enjoyed the Fort a little bit more if I hadn't been so hungry. My brother made lowcountry boil, which everyone loved, but I didn't eat it since I don't like seafood. Kristy (my cousin-in-law) and I went on a bike ride. It was lots of fun. I really need to ride my bike more when I get back home. Anyways, when we got back, my cousin was mad at me because I was "beating" her at FarmTown (game on facebook). She stormed out of the house and went on a car ride. She told her mom that she was planting grapes so that she could beat me quicker (or something to that effect). Anyways, she calmed down when she got back, but at 1:30 in the morning, she had the laptop in bed with her, harvesting her grapes. I was trying to sleep and I was extremely annoyed at her. I held my tongue because I didn't want to start something with her. But really, she couldn't have harvested her grapes somewhere else. It's a stupid game on facebook. Get over it! She kept me awake with that stupid laptop. Anyways, this morning we went to take a family picture on the beach. I hate taking family pictures, because they take FOREVER! We have to pose in like ten different spots and it's hot as anything out there. Anyways, this afternoon we are going to go eat in Savannah and then go on a dolphin tour. Should be fun!

0 comments: