Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess since I'm working now, I don't have as much time. I've been watching dogs for the past week and a half. I was at my friend's Michelle's house for a few days while they went to Disney. That wasn't so bad. I just had to let the dogs out into the backyard since it's fenced in. Not too hard. However, Trixie (their yorkie) managed to get through the fence into the neighbor's fenced in backyard and then couldn't get back to her yard. Since last sunday, I've been at my house taking care of my roommate's dogs. I've realized that I don't have time for a dog. It's an added stress that I just don't need. I've got to make sure I get up earlier so I can take them for a walk and then make sure I'm back at the house in a reasonable amount of itme to take them out again. The best part is night time, because then I just go out the front door with them and they usually go in the yard. No walk involved! I guess it's more stress on me since I work two jobs so I have to make sure I'm back at the house with enough time in between both jobs to take them for their long walk since I won't get back until after dark. Way stressful for me! I might could handle it with just Murphy (the larger, more well behaved dog) but Trudie drives me crazy. She can't walk in a straight line, constantly is trying to walk into the street and tries to eat the food that the construction workers have tossed onto the sidewalk. Too much to worry about for me! Then I have to pick up the poop and I feel like throwing up. It's not bad the first time, but when I have to pick up the second dog's poop, I smell the first dog's poop and it makes me want to vomit. Anyways, Carrie's coming home tomorrow. Thank goodness! Seriously, next week I don't think I would have time to do all that. I'm working both jobs almost every day. Now I'm going in at 3 on some days which basically means, I come home and change clothes and then leave again. Barely any time to sit and relax, but I need the money. I hate having to worry about money. If I could just work and have all my needs met and not have to worry about things, I think that would be wonderful, but that's not how life is.

0 comments: