Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lists and such

Lately, I've been extremely busy. I guess that's what happens when you work two jobs. So far today, I have accomplished almost everything on my list.


1. Make peanut butter cookies - done
2. Make candies for fall party at school - in process
3. Paint egg cartons black for craft at school - drying
4. Washed dishes - done
5. Laundry done - last load is in the dryer
6. Winter clothes out of the garage - done but not put up yet
7. Cleaned bathroom - haven't done that yet
8. Finished reading my bible training for lifeway - in the midst of it

I do only have 2 shows on the dvr right now. NCIS:Los Angeles and Stargate Universe. I watched Project Runway, Models of the Runway, White Collar and Monk this weekend. I'm hoping I can get through those 2 shows tonight or tomorrow. Otherwise, it's all going to stack up again. Anyways, onto more interesting things. My brother is getting married in July. Yay Doug! (I found out on our family vacation that he actually reads this). No ugly dresses though. Carrie's dog, Murphy, bit someone yesterday so she is returning him to the rescue. It's very sad, but she's scared that he is eventually going to bite someone and they will sue her. We can't figure out what is causing it either. It's so random. Anyways, hopefully he will get placed in a better home with the rescue. Oh, I went to the doctor a few weeks ago, because my throat has felt like it is swollen for like 3 weeks. She said I didn't have strep but prescribed me amoxicillan (or however you spell it). Anyways, I took it all and my throat felt better, but now it feels bad again. I think it's allergies so I bought some Claritin. Hopefully that will help. I haven't taken a lot of pictures lately, but here are a few that I took yesterday at Homecoming and Abi's soccer game.

Leyni

Jack


Abi

Jack

1 comments:

doug said...

You are correct. I do read your blog. You def have been slacking lately.