Thursday, October 29, 2009

SYTYCD Recap a week late

I've decided to start my weekly So You Think You Can Dance blog.



Here is how I feel.



Rockin Robin - Jive

The judges didn't seem to like it, but I did. Then again, I'm no expert. I thought it was full of enery. Then again, I don't want to see any tappers go home right now, because I like them.



Hit Me with a Hot Note - Broadway



Not a fan of this one. I felt like they were just throwing themselves around on the stage. The judges loved it though. Maybe the judges and I aren't on the same page this season.



Black & Gold - Hip Hop


This wasn't bad. Definitely not my most favorite hip hop dance but definitely not the worst.


Vagabond Shoes - Waltz

I thought Russell did pretty well for being a krumper and doing the waltz.

Wasted Time - Contemporary

I really like Travis Wall as a choreographer. However, I wasn't a really big fan of this dance.

Push It - Cha Cha

Not a big fan of this dance either. I love the cross promoting since the song they danced to was sung on Glee. I did like all the lifts they did.

Arcadia - Contemporary\Jazz

This dance wasn't bad. It was kind of weird, but all Sonya dances are pretty weird.

You Light Up My Life - Smooth Waltz

Even though I know Brandon goes home, I really thought he did a good job. I really liked their lifts and everything was very smooth.

On & On - Hip Hop

I really liked this dance. I loved how Cat said this is the story of eeeevolution. Ha!

Turn The Beat Around - Disco

I really like Molly and Nathan and their dancing wasn't that bad.

I'm thinking that I'm not really bothered by who went home this week since I can't even remember the girl and I don't feel like watching it all the way to the end. On to next week!

0 comments: