Friday, September 12, 2008

David's Bridal

So, I'm going to David's Bridal today to try and return this bridesmaid dress that I bought but I no longer need since there isn't going to be a wedding. I called and they said that I could exchange it for something different. Online it says you can't exchange so we'll see. If they don't take it back, I'm tempted to cause a major ruckus. I'm already mad about what happened and I'm stuck with this dress that is nice and all, but I won't ever wear again. What ever happened to customer service? I guess they just want your money and if something happens and you need to return it, their policy is SUCKER, we got your money! If I ever get married, I think I'm going to find a dress from a department store that is nice for my bridesmaids to wear. At least they can take it back if something happens and it probably won't be as expensive either. So we'll see how this goes this afternoon. I'm still irritated about the whole thing.

0 comments: