Friday, September 5, 2008

Hurricane Prep

So Hurricane Hanna is not really a hurricane anymore but a tropical storm which is good for everyone. It looks like it will not directly hit us here in Charleston either. Still, I constantly worry about being stuck on this island and not being able to cross the bridge because they have closed it. I'm looking out the window already and it looks pretty windy. I hope that th ewind doesn't pick up too much between now and when I have to leave. I tend to plan for the worst and hope for the best. If people are like, it's not going to be that bad, I want to yell at them, how do YOU KNOW that? You don't! Anyways, only a few hours left here at work and then I will cross the bridge back to the mainland (if you want to call it that). Hopefully it won't be really windy when I have to drive across it.

0 comments: