Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another day...

So I went to the unemployment office on monday, it wasn't too bad. I was there for two hours, but I got it done. Then I went by CSU to see Mr. Little who told me I should go see Mr. Parker and introduce myself to him, so he would know who I was since I applied for a job working for him. I don't know if I'll get it or not. I'm leaning more towards the probably not. Then I went and dropped of my application for a job I saw at the city of Goose Creek. Who knows what will happen with that one. This is sad. I'm drawing a blank with what happened on tuesday. Yesterday I worked at Child's Day Out at the church. It wasn't bad. Then I went to storage to get some things and put some things up. Then church that night. Yesterday went by pretty quick. Today I cleaned my bathroom and Andy and Ellisa's bathroom. I also cleaned some of the marks off the wall until my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser fell apart. Now I've got to take a shower, then head to the library to get a library card. I need some books to read.

0 comments: