Sunday, October 26, 2008

Does anybody read this?

Sometimes I feel like I am typing this and only I am reading it. I don't know if anyone else reads this blog. Anyways, this past week I got a call from the church about helping a family out. The mom is in the hospital and she will be there for awhile. The dad needs someone to watch their two girls (2 months and 18 months) during the day while he is at work (he's a teacher). They have a son, also that's in kindergarten, but they didn't need someone to watch him. I knew this family and since I'm currently unemployed decided I would help out. What a crazy first day that was! I know understand why moms enjoy every second when their babies are asleep. You constantly have to watch Morgan (18 month old). She gets into everything! It's definitely tiring and it's the hardest I've worked in a long time. I'm just glad that I can help them out while their mom is in the hospital. Anyways, I'm still looking for a job so we'll see if I can eventually find one or not.

0 comments: