Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Politics

So I was flipping through the channels a few moments ago and I there was a program called Barack Obama's Plan for America. I look closer at the channel and it says Obama. What in the world? Obama can pay for a tv station to promote his propoganda, but can't fix the problems with the economy. How about you spend the money of people that probably can't afford to give you money but do it anyways, because they are blinded by who you really are, on something more important. For real! I was totally floored by it. I thought, this is ridiculous. Obama tv? What's next? Manson tv? Give me a break. I do not want to watch Obama read a teleprompter. Anyways, maybe I'm being a little extreme, but the more I hear about Obama, the more I can't stand the guy. I'm sure he is a really nice guy, but just because you are a nice guy does not mean you are a good leader. What has he accomplished? Who does he associate with? That's what I look at. The people you surround yourself with say a lot about who you really are. That being said, I think if Obama becomes president, I might move to England or some other sane country, because if he is elected, it's because everyone here is insane.

0 comments: