Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alison's Wedding

My long time friend from high school got married today. Her name is Alison. Her wedding was suppose to be outside, but at the last minute it started to rain. They moved it underneath a tent. There wasn't enough chairs for everyone so I stood in the back. Bad idea. My feet were killing me, because I was standing in these heels. Then I started to get hot because of the humidity. Well, I started to get lightheaded so I pulled out a chair and sat down because I was feeling dizzy. Then some lady asked if I needed water. That was the last thing I remember. I passed out and was having some dream. It only lasted for a few seconds. Then I remember seeing a white light and waking up on the ground. I had no idea how I got there. Meanwhile, the wedding was going on. I was completely embarassed. Then this cute doctor came up and started asking me all these questions. (He was really, really cute). He carried my purse in and everything for me. Anyways, I think I just needed some food and I was fine once I drank some water. It was really weird. The only other time I have passed out was when I was with Alison in the mall shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Anyways, the wedding (what I saw) was really pretty.

0 comments: