Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

American Idol

I fast forwarded through Adam's performance. I couldn't stand it after about 5 seconds. At least they are making him sing first. The part that I did hear was him screaming. That's about it. Loved Allison! (not sure about her new look though) I want to roll my eyes at the judges. They have their favorite and they pretty much don't care about anyone else that sings. Their goal is to promote their favorite. I just watched the first 30 minutes of Idol in 10 minutes. That's pretty good. Of course, they would pare Kris and Danny together, because they are less rock and would put Allison and Adam together because they have more of that rock sound. Another way to get Adam to sing last even when he is singing first. I liked Kris a lot as well. Slash shows no emotion whatsoever. Of course, Simon is going to criticize him because he's not Adam. The song Danny picked, I could see Adam singing. I didn't think Danny did that great with it. The scream at the end was AWFUL! Danny didn't look particularly thrilled with it at first. Why are they all of a sudden showing us the Simon signs? I just figured out what Adam reminds me of. That karoake performance at the end of Shrek when all the characters sing different songs. I think it's the gingerbread man. I think that is who he reminds me of. Dang it. The DVR cut off and I didn't get to hear what Simon said.

Anyways, my sister turned 15 today. Can you believe it? Kind of scary.

0 comments: