Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catching Up

American Idol

I actually watched the results night before the performance night. I pretty much watched the elimination and the very beginning and that it. Anyways, I just finished watching the performance show. I fast forwarded through both of Danny's songs (I would have listened to You Are So Beautiful if I hadn't heard him sing it already), loved both of Kris's songs, and fastforwarded through Adam's first song and then I started to listen to him singing Cryin and liked it for about the first ten seconds and then had to fast forward because he went all weird with it. I just can't stand the shameless promotion of Adam and the total disregard for any of the other contestants. It really disappoints me even though I shouldn't be disappointed because that's what the show is about. Money and I guess they think Adam is God's gift to the world.

Biggest Loser

I watched part of the finale and DVRed the end because I had a headache. It was interesting to see Jerry win the at home part. Amazing for him. Tara looked great. I really liked her. I'm sad she didn't win. Helen looked too thin, like she starved herself for the show.

NCIS (If you haven't watched this weeks episode, don't read)

I'm interested to see how it's going to be resolved next week. Tony kills Ziva's love interest. Supposedly one of them doesn't come back. I know Tony will be back next season. I don't know if that means someone dies or someone stays behind. Counting down the days until next week.

House (same as above)

Such a good episode. I actually had to rewatch it because I didn't quite catch what happened the first time. Watching it through again, I realized certain things since I knew how it ended. I can't believe House checked into rehab. I was interested to see that he was now hallucinating Kutner as well as Amber.

Enough about the tv. I spent my birthday last week at the beach and then I went to California Dreaming with Krista and her family. I had a job interview on Monday. I'm not sure how it turned out. We'll see. I try not to get my hopes up about anything anymore. Who knows? I can't believe May is halfway over. Time sure does fly! I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend yet except for going to a few kids softball games.

0 comments: