Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life

Wow! It's been almost a week since my last blog. I'm getting kind of slack. Not as slack as a few other people though (j\k). I'm currently watching American Idol and so far, I've enjoyed Allison and Cyndi Lauper singing a duet, fast forwarded through Adam and Kiss (I actually had to pause it so I could fast forward it since I am watching it live), sort of enjoyed Santana and the Top 13, and liked Megan and Michael singing with Steve Martin. I've probably left some out, but that's what I could remember. Anyways, it's been a long day. I worked at Child's Day Out and then had to take Katie and her friend Anna home. I figured it would be good. Katie would have someone to play with and would be out of my hair. Kind of wrong there. They were screaming, fighting over Trixie (the dog) and making a huge mess. Katie is so defiant. She will blatantly ignore anything you ask (or tell) her to do. Changing the subject, I'm liking Rod Stewart's performance. I watched Glee last night after American Idol and I liked it. At first, I didn't really get into it, but towards the end, I liked it more. Tomorrow is the beginning of So You Think You Can Dance. Maybe I will start blogging about that. I'm still looking for a job. I applied at Northwoods Academy yesterday. My friend Kelly said they had some positions open. We'll see what happens.

Update: Kris won! Yay! I'm so glad. Maybe if the producers hadn't blatantly promoted Adam, he would have won. I won't buy Adam's album either way so it doesn't really matter to me. I don't care for his screeching. Kris is such a class act.

0 comments: