Sunday, February 8, 2009

Confession

Everytime Smokey and the Bandit comes on tv, I find myself watching it. I know. You are probably thinking I'm crazy and I probably am, but I love that movie. It's the best. The second movie is definitely not as good as the first. I could probably watch Smokey and the Bandit every week and be ok with. It must be the thrill of the chase or something. Also, for someone who hates semis, this movie is filled with them. I love how they all talk on their CBs. My friend Gina had a CB at her parents house and I think I sang Jesus Loves Me on it. Maybe that was just over the speakers on their property. I can't remember.

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

hahahahaha i totally forgot about that. if you sang into the one that was in the kitchen, then you were only serenading the tennis players outside. any of the other CBs actually went to truckers' radios....i kinda hope you didn't serenade them.....

lol

sorry we couldn't get together while you were here this weekend - probably a good thing for you. i had either a bad cold or a touch of the flu and didnt work on saturday. hope you had a good time with your family though =)