Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flashback

I was looking at old pictures the other day and man, did I dress crazy. I remember:

1. Getting a perm so that I would have wavy hair

2. Poofing up my bangs with the curling iron and hairspray

3. Using the crimper when my hair was straight to make it curly.

4. Wearing really bright colors.

5. Having these huge pink glasses (and I mean huge).

6. Always wearing shorts under my skirts\dresses so I could do flips on the playground.

7. Reading Choose Your Own Adventure books

8. Playing on the playground and making up our own adventures

9. we also played american girls.

10. Kirsten was my favorite.

11. There were also only 3 american girls, Samantha, Kirsten and Molly. Then they added Felicity.

12. I had a huge crush on Michael W. Smith, Charles Billingsley (from Newsong) and Clay Crosse.

13. I also had a huge crush on Robin from Batman (the tv show)

14. I used to watch TGIF every friday. We looked forward to it. Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers and Step by Step. Those were the days.

15. There were actually cartoons on the tv on saturday morning. Cartoons like Tom & Jerry and Winnie the Pooh.

16. I used to wear coolox (I have no idea how to spell that).

17. I also sported the side ponytail with a scrunchy. Do they even make scrunchy's anymore?

18. I also loved to wear white knee high socks with my PE shorts.

19. I would wear boys boxers underneath my PE shorts.

20. I remember trying to check out books by Janette Oke from the library at school and the librarian told me I was too young to read them.

0 comments: