Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy as a Bee

I've been pretty busy lately which would explain why I haven't blogged lately. On the American Idol front, I was happy that Danny and Alexis made it through. I'm not too sure about the other guy. I like him and all, but I thought a few other singers were better. Oh well. I'm not quite sure who I'm going to root for tonight. There won't be any blogging while I watch it, because I'll be here at Michelle's since Obama had to ruin yesterday by making a speech which pushed AI to tonight. I know who I don't want to get through. That would be Norman or whatever his name is. He should not be in the top 36. Anyways, I worked at Child's Day Out on Wednesday and Thursday and then on Friday, I took Katie to the Aquarium with Joanna and Marissa. It was ok. The Tennessee Aquarium is much better. Then this past weekend I did D-Now all weekend long with the youth. It was pretty fun. I had 7th and 8th grade girls. They all got a long really well. I was about to kill the other leader at one point though, because she kept distracting the girls by taking them off topic. I was so tired and ready to go to bed and she just kept changing the topic we were talking about. I almost went off on her. Almost. Anyways, I survived that and then on monday morning, I got a call to see if I could work at Child's Day Out at 7:30. I kind of didn't want to, but I did anyways. Then I hung out with Krista on monday and tuesday nights (since her husband is out of town). Anyways, tonight I'm picking up Carrie from the airport at 11:30 or so. We shall see when her plane actually comes in. Hopefully, I will actually blog tomorrow about American Idol.

0 comments: