Monday, March 2, 2009

Dreams

Last night I had this dream. I was asleep on the couch and I see this spider dangling from the ceiling. It's huge and it's right above me. There were other spiders hanging from the ceiling but I was concetrating on the one above me. I started panicking and then I hear Carrie calling my name over and over again. She's like what's wrong and I'm like spider! She turns on the light and there is no spider, but it sure was a real dream to me. Anyways, I was just watching Overhaulin and I started to tear up. Only I would tear up watching Overhaulin. I mean, it's a car. It's not like it's a house for someone who has lost their house or anything. On another note, I called the dentist today and it's going to cost me $95 for my appointment in a few weeks. Kind of depressing, but I guess that's what happens when you have no insurance.

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

I missed something in the loop - what is up with the dentist appt? Something wrong?

Unknown said...

No, it's just a normal appointment. I'm not having any teeth problems and I would like to keep it that way.