Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Top 13 (Michael Jackson Night)

Ok, first off, what's up with the fancy entrance for the judges and Ryan. For real. Kara looked like she was just in awe. Carrie just told me that Ryan needed to put on the weight she has lost while she's been sick. Lol. Paula looks like a peacock. Oh wow! Two people will go home tomorrow! I knew something had to be up. I feel like doing the thriller dance while I'm watching this role of Michael Jackson clips.

Lil Rounds
"The Way You Make Me Feel"

I think her top is hideous. It's a huge piece of lace or something on the only shoulder. She's ok. I still don't like her voice. She also broke the white before easter rule. I wonder what her real name is. Randy LOVES it. Simon looks annoyed when the audience starts to boo.

Note: Paula is looking kind of old. I don't think Scott realized the camera was on him while he was rehearsing back stage.

Scott MacIntyre
"Keep the Faith"

He can play the piano! I think he's a little flat, but he's not bad. I'm not feeling the high notes. They were a little off. Simon hated it because no one knew it. He just said it's fine being artistic but not on this show. The crowd seemed to love it. I'm glad he got rid of the funky vests.

Wow! It's about 30 minutes in and only 2 people have sung. They better get on the ball.

Danny Gokey
"P.Y.T."

I'm not really sure that I like this song. Paula is up and dancing. It's gotten kind of better. Maybe it's just because I'm not familiar with the song. Paula predicted him going to the finals. Simon liked the vocals.

Michael Sarver
"You're Not Alone"

Those oil riggers crack me up. I don't think he's bad, but I don't think he's great enough to win it.

Jasmine Murray
"I'll Be There"

Her nephews are so cute. She's not too bad, but I really can't root for her. Although, I like her a little bit more than Lil Rounds. She's a little off on a few of her notes. I think her outfit is kind of ugly as well.

Kris Allen
"Remember the Time"

I love the matching aprons he and his wife had. He's not bad, but I don't know this song. He has some kind of appeal that makes me like him. I don't know why. You can't help but feel bad that he and his wife have only been married for 5 months and they already have to be apart. Paula cracks me up. His wife looks like she is about to punch Simon.

Note: I keep switching over to the Biggest Loser and I'm disappointed in the black team. You would think they would know how to eat and stuff. They are going to get chewed out by Jillian.

Allison Iraheta
"Give into Me"

I really like her. I don't know if I like this song though. I'm not really into what she is wearing either, but it seems to fit her personality. Well, Paula was standing up. We know she liked it. Her voice is so different.

Anoop Desai
"Beat It"

I have a feeling he's doing thriller since he was doing the thriller dance backstage. Well, he didn't choose Thriller. This seems like a song he would choose. What's with the Matrix background. I don't think he's doing that great singing it. I agree with Paula it sounded karoake. The judges don't really seem to like it. I love how he is an indian with a southern accent. That is pretty cool.

Note: I wish I didn't have to turn the channel from Biggest Loser. Sione (I think that's who it was) was going off on Jillian. I love how Ryan is speaking as fast as he can. This Arby's commercial I just saw was disgusting. The guy was using the grease from a hamburger on his hear. Yuck!

Jorje Nunez
"Never Can Say Goodbye"

I didn't listen to him sing, because I don't really like him. I watched the Biggest Loser instead. I don't think that the judges really liked it. I'm thinking he might be going home with the way the judges are talking. However, with all of Puerto Rico voting for him who knows....

Note: Tara didn't lose any weight this week. What!

Megan Corkrey
"Rockin Robin"

Her son is so cute. That dress is UGLY! I like her voice though. I don't know how she can walk in those heals. Simon didn't like her song choice. I thought it was pretty good.

Adam Lambert
"Black & White"

I don't really like him. He does kind of remind me of Michael Jackson, though. I guess the judges liked him though. He looks like he is about to cry. Obviously, Paula loves him.

Note: I just flipped to the Biggest Loser. What is going on?!?!

Matt Giraud
" " (I have no idea what he is singing because I couldn't hear because of the stupid girls screaming)

He's not bad, but I can't understand what he is saying at all. The judges seemed ok with it.

Alexis Grace
"Dirty Diana"

You can tell that she loves her daughter. I'm not sure I like her singing this song. Again, myabe it's because I'm not familiar with it. I don't like how she has tried to make herself seem dirty because that's what the judges want. The judges didn't really talk about her too much.

I wonder what the surprise is. I want to know now! I'm not sure who I want to go home.

0 comments: