Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taxes

I finished my taxes awhile ago, but I needed to get the printer to print right before I filed them. Well, I decided that today was a good day to do it. I finally got the printer printing normally. Then I go to file and I keep getting errors on my South Carolina Return. One was my fault but the other one it kept saying my city name exceeded the number of characters allowed. I live in North Charleston. That's the name of the city, but it wanted me to shorten it to 14 characters. Finally, I'd had enough and have decided to mail it in. Needless to say, I am quite annoyed. Now I have to figure out what documents I have to mail in with my state return and go and pay to mail it in. On top of that, I couldn't find my stapler. It used to be in this box, but it's not there. I hate moving. I can never find anything. It drives me crazy. Anyways, not that it's 11:30, I should probably go and get ready since I have to leave to pick up Katie in an hour from Child's Day Out.

0 comments: