Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

I made French Toast Souffle this morning. It was pretty good. Then I helped Carrie pick up sticks in the yard while she raked. It took all of 30 minutes. Now I'm watching Transformers. Every time I watch a Dreamworks movie and at the very beginning where it does that short little intro and shows you the Dreamworks logo, it makes me think of Shrek. Krista and I watched Shrek every night our sophmore year in college when we were going to sleep. I guess I've just associated that sound with that movie. Whenever I hear it, I always want to watch Shrek. Memories... I'm really excited about going to the beach tomorrow. Carrie and I are going to go after church. It's suppose to be close to 80. I'm super excited. The only downside is that the water will probably be very cold. I love going in the water. Ok. Now I'm going to watch my movie because it's getting kind of interesting.

0 comments: