Thursday, March 12, 2009

A long week

I'm so glad that it's almost friday. It's been a long week. I worked at Child's Day Out every morning this week. It was crazy. I don't mind it except for having to change nasty diapers. I hate that part. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to be scrapbooking. Yay! I'm super excited. I've thought about making cake balls (seen on thepioneerwoman.com), but I think I'm going to hold off and try making them next week instead. I might make chocolate chip cookies or sausage balls. We'll see.

I'm super glad that Jasmine and Jorge went home on American Idol last night. I was really pleased with that. It'll be interesting to see how the new twist will play out. I can only think of two maybe three people that the judges would save, Danny, Adam and possibly Lil (I can't stand her).

0 comments: