Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

I can't believe that it's friday already. Time sure flies. I watched American Idol and I wasn't surprised that Michael went home. The weird guy was back to looking like his weird self. Wednesday he actually looked like a normal person. Although, I didn't really care for him singing in a falsetto voice the whole entire time. I can honestly say if he wins, I will not buy his album. The only person who I have bought an album from is Carrie Underwood. I've bought a few songs of Daughtry, Elliot Yamin, and Jordin Sparks. Anyways, Michael seems like a really classy, nice guy. He seemed to know that he was going home. I don't think Matt deserved to be in the bottom 3, but I didn't vote so I can't complain. I was kind of offended when Stevie Wonder said "I love you Obama". Seriously, I am not watching to hear who you like or don't like in politics (same goes for you Lil Rounds). I am watching to hear you sing. Keep your political views to yourself. I mean Obama already interuppted my Idol viewing because he decided to read another speech off a teleprompter. Anyways, moving on. I did some painting yesterday for Easter. I ended up with paint all over my hands, but it was fun. I enjoy painting. Maybe it's just I enjoy making things. I'm hoping to recruit a few people to go with me to the Riverdogs first game in April. It's on a thursday and they play the Rome Braves. It's Easter weekend though so I don't know who will be in town. I've been watching Regis & Kelly in the mornings and they crack me up.

0 comments: