Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Half Way There

I went and filled out an application to get insurance. I am now waiting to hear back on that. Hopefully, it will come through soon. Anyways, I watched the end of American Idol last night and the beginning this morning. I'm not really excited about this season anymore especially since the person that the judges LOVE, I can't stand. I would never buy Adam's album. The song he sang last night, he screamed half of it. I don't care if he can sing the phone book. I don't like his sound and the way that he ruins songs (Ring of Fire). He will never be forgiven for that one. Anyways, I like Danny, Kris and Allison. Do I think any of them will win? Maybe. Although, if the judges had their way, Adam would be crowned the next American Idol right now. If he wins, he will rank with Taylor Hicks as one of the worst choices ever. So moving on to something more positive. My goal for today is to get my passport picture taken and mail my application and state taxes. We'll see if I accomplish that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheesh
You gotta love random bloggers
Please do your homework.
maybe that passport will help you figure out where you have been.Taylor is doing just fine thank you.

He is currently in the cross country production of Grease
as "Teen angel".
He is also doing a shadow tour in conjuction with his grease schedule to promote his new single and getting rave reviews on his new video.
see below:

American Idol winner Taylor Hicks performing "What's Right Is Right" from his new album "The Distance"
justreleased March 10 09.

Taylor Hicks
What's Right is Right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsShScrYhCo

an try to stay current.

saywhat said...

Taylor was actually the BEST choice ever. The most mistreated, least promoted but the one with the most talent. Very versatile , he can do it all.

Unknown said...

Wow, people I don't even know are criticizing me for my opinion. I'm sure you love Taylor and his style of music. I don't. It's my blog and I can say what I want. I actually saw him on Regis & Kelly the other day. It didn't make me want to go out and buy his cd. I'm more of a Daughtry fan. He should have won. FYI: I never said he wasn't doing fine. I just said he was one of the worst choices (My OPINION). If I want to be random, I can be. It's MY blog.

MillerFourWays said...

Wow, Gracie......these ppl have too much time on their hands if they have to comment on strangers' blogs about their fictional boyfriend(s). =) Just b/c Hicks is singing in (awful) productions across America and making new albums doesnt mean he's God's gift to music worldwide. Plenty of terrible people have come out of American Idol....anyone remember the name Fantasia? Gosh that woman was HORRENDOUS. I'd go into some other names but Anonymous might get her panties tied up again and we certainly don't want that. Also, if Anonymous' opinion is so important to her (I only assume it's a her...Hicks always did give off a homosexual vibe...::GASP:: someone actually said it) then she/he should post her very-important name along with her all-important opinions so we can all locate her blog and post random comments. Oh, and in her free time, she should get a job, or at least some maturity.

I loved your blog, Grace - well done again. Though I dont agree with your opinion on Adam Lambert. I wont randomly post about it though - I'm not infatuated or obsessed with him, and if he wins - great. If not, great. =)

Blog on, sister. :)