Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol Highlights

1. Paula's teeth. There was something pink on them.
2. Watching Paula in slow mo (Hilarious!)
3. The man sitting on the front row that never moved. Update: man on the front row is an actor on the show Fringe
4. Scaryoke - the new word I came up with, completely on accident
5. Carrie thought Paula's fat was actually her bone sticking out of her dress
6. Gina agreed with me that Adam is more suited for Broadway
7. The one song Carrie said didn't sound like karaoke, the judges said did.
8. I really like Paula's dress.
9. Simon liked Allison!
10. Gina saying Adam is hot (GROSS!)
11. Didn't get to see Adam sing because the DVR cut off. Dumb American Idol.
Added later 12. Watched Adam on Youtube. Wasn't impressed. To Broadway with him.

Carrie's ranking
Allison, Matt

Key to the above people:
Paula-judge on American Idol
Adam-weird contestant on American Idol
Carrie-my roommate
Gina-my friend since high school

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

okay i would like to point out that my agreeing adam was good for broadway does in no way mean i dont think he should win Idol - he's still the best by far. and he IS hot, lol.