Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life, TV and whatever else I want to blog about

I finally called the Lowcountry Crisis Pregnancy Center today about volunteering. I've felt like God wants me to volunteer there for a year now but I kept putting it off. Then yesterday I heard some commercial on Hisradio that convicted me about it. It's the only thing right now that I'm sure that God wants me to do. I'm not sure what I should be doing about work and stuff. I don't know where God wants me, but I've just felt like he really wants me to help out at LCPC. Anyways, I was really excited that I found a long sleeved white t-shirt today at Gap. The girl was like we have them all year. I was like yes! Now I know where to come. I also got a pair of jeans for $15. I hope they fit because I didn't try them on. I hate trying clothes on. It's a pain in the butt. I will only try them on if I'm changing into my pjs or something. I don't know. Maybe I feel like it's a waste of time. On to more important things like...



Television



I'm watching Dog the Bounty Hunter right now until American Idol comes on. I have a feeling that I am going to be disappointed in the outcome tonight. I really want Scott (or Lil) to go home. I think everyone else did really well. If Allison goes home, I will be ticked. I really like her a lot. She just might be my choice to win (even though I think the contestant might be rigged in Adam's favor).



Let's see:



Adam sung last in his semi-final round, 3rd to last in Top 13, Top 8-10 he has sung last

Danny sung last in his semi-final round, sung near the end in Top 11, 10

Lil sung last in her semi-final round, sung 7 in Top 9, 10

Anoop sung last in the Wild Card Round, sung 9 in Top 11

Allison sung last in the Top 10

Krist sung last in the Top 9

Matt sung last in Top 11 and next to last Top 13

Obviously the show is pimping Adam Lambert badly. He hasn't sung lower than the 5th position. Most have been the 8th position. The producers are obviously trying to make the viewers remember him so they will vote for him. With the exception of last night (East Coast Viewers who DVRed it, missed Adam's performance), they want him to be the performance to remember. I get tired of hearing a Broadwayish, Boy George sounding performance from him every week. Most of the time, he sounds like a girl. He can sing, but do I like his sound? NO! Anyways, AI just came on, what is with Paula's prom dress like outfit. I like Kara's top. I like how Anoop had his hand behind Scott guiding him to move forward during the group performance. Actually, all the contestants are helping him out. I don't like the Adam modeling\posing. Can we say full of himself? Murphy has decided he wants to watch it with me so he's sitting here looking at the tv.

Baseball

I'm going to the first Riverdogs game of the season tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it especially since they are playing the Rome Braves. I'm kind of disappointed that the Braves lost tonight. I guess they are still having pitching problems.

To end my blog, here is a Wyatt Question:

Wyatt asks me "Yodie, when you get married will you be part of our family?"

My response "No."

Michelle's response "No, unless she marries Peco (her brother)."

This was completely random and out of the blue. I have no idea why he asked me this.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I think Wyatt wants you to marry Peco. You go girl!