Friday, April 24, 2009

What a week!

I've been housesitting since wednesday and it's definitely been interesting. The people I'm housesitting for have a dog and a cat. The cat does pretty much his own thing, but the dog is a different story. The first night I kept the bedroom door open. BIG MISTAKE! I couldn't sleep because the dog and the cat kept jumping on and off the bed all night. Last night I shut the door and it was tons better! Yesterday I finally got the oil pan replaced in my car since it was leaking. Expensive! You pay $50 for parts and the rest is labor. I need to learn how to do repair work on my car. That would save me tons of money. Today I went to the unemployment office to file an extension. The guy there said I couldn't file for an extension until my account was $0. Annoying! I have to go back on monday, because my money will be gone when I file on sunday. At least he gave my the paperwork so that I don't have to fill it out again. Anyways, wednesday night I was a little scared Allison was going to go home. Thank goodness she didn't. I know I'm going to be disappointed this season with who wins it since that person is pretty much already picked. It kind of makes me not want to watch, but for some reason I still do.

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

Girl, you gotta get you a man who knows how to fix cars. Best decision I ever made! lol

Unknown said...

I'll try but it's not looking good for me right now!