Monday, April 6, 2009

Things I Hate

Tomorrow I will compile a list of things that I like, but today here is a list of things I hate.

1. Driving when there are other cars on the road
2. Driving in the rain
3. Driving in traffic
4. Driving behind motorcycles
5. Driving behind a slow car
6. Slow cars in the left lane
7. Cars that don't use their turn signals
8. Cars that tailgate
9. Taking my car for an oil change
10. Pumping gas
11. Washing dishes
12. Collard greens
13. American Idol Winners: Taylor Hicks and Fantasia (I don't hate them, just their voices)
14. American Idol Contestant: Adam Lambert (again, don't hate him, but his style of singing)
15. Cleaning up dog poop (especially since I have no dog)
16. The internet when it doesn't work
17. Slow internet
18. Screaming kids
19. Not knowing what is going to happen
20. Answering a bazillion questions
21. Filling out job applications (especially since they all want the same information just on a different form)
22. Looking for a job
23. Job interviews
24. Being the center of attention
25. Coffee
26. Public Speaking
27. The direction of our country
28. The Kia Soul (it's ugly, cute commercial)
29. Movie Prices (They are outrageous)
30. Death (even though it happens to everyone)
31. Cemeteries
32. Boring books
33. Cold weather
34. People who want to just live off the system
35. Bad Attitudes
36. Fake people
37. That I can't watch all my favorite old tv shows on Hulu
38. Money

As of right now, nothing else comes to mind. Tomorrow, hopefully I will post the things I like.

0 comments: