Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

Ok, so I tried to watch American Idol, but it just wasn't holding my attention. Maybe because I know that the producers have already chosen the winner. I wasn't impressed with Lil or Adam. On a positive note, at least I didn't have to listen to Adam scream. I had to mute the tv when the judges were talking about Adam. It gets old listening to the same thing over and over again. Anyways, I'm watching the Biggest Loser now. Hopefully it will hold my attention longer than American Idol. Anyways, I made chocolate chip cookies for the new neighbors, but I might eat them all before they get them. They are so good. Tomorrow I start housesitting for a week. Hopefully, it won't be too bad.

Ok, I added this paragraph later. I just finished watching the Biggest Loser and Kristin is so full of herself. She got upset at Mike for voting her out. Hello, that's the smart thing to do. He wants to win. Get over yourself. Now, Mike I think is getting a little cocky. I really don't like his dad and I'm starting to not like him.

0 comments: