Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oops, I forgot a title!

Wow! Don't criticize Taylor Hicks. Otherwise, you will get random people saying all kinds of crazy things about how he is God's gift to music. Lol. Yesterday, I forgot to add Fantasia as another one of the worst American Idol's. (My opinion. If you don't like it, oh well.) I wasn't surprised to see Megan go last night. I liked how she went even if it was a little crazy. She was true to herself and I really liked that. Yesterday, I got my taxes and passport application mailed. Yay! Now I'm good to go for another 10 years. I wonder where the next 10 years will take me. The past 10 years have taken me to Peru, Brazil, Jamaica and the Bahamas, not to mention all my road trips. I'm hoping a trip to Europe is in the future. It's been raining here all day, but I hope the rain disappears before tomorrow. It's the Cooper River Bridge Run and the Flowertown Festival. I'm not doing the bridge run this year, but I don't want those people to have to run in the rain. I've been there and it's not fun. I'm hoping I can make it to the Flowertown Festival. I haven't been in a few years. Anyways, yesterday I took some pictures of the Azaleas that are blooming outside. I think they turned out pretty well. I will try and post them later. I had to use the manual focus instead of the auto focus.

Note: I had to come back an add a title later, because I forgot one.

0 comments: