Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Random Assortment

Carrie and I finished our tourist thing in January. We saw a lot of things. It was pretty cold so we didn't get to do as much as we would have liked. We went to 3 out of the 4 plantations (not including the tea plantation). They each had their pluses and minuses. They were all very pretty. If you like history, then Charleston has a lot to offer you. I feel very educated and yet, I know there is still a ton more out there for me to learn. It's kind of interesting to learn all about Charleston. Maybe someday I will be able to give "tours" to my friends and family that come visit. I think that would be fun. I could put together a vacation based on things that they would like. Hmm. I'll have to think about that one. Anyways, I filled out another job application today for Trident Tech. We will see how that goes. I try not to get my hopes up about anything anymore. I babysat at the beginning of the week and the dad asked for my resume to give to his father-in-law. Then he gave it to a few more people at church. I'm really grateful for all the people that have asked for my resume. Even if nothing comes from it, I at least know that people cared enough to think of me. I also finally filled out the change of address form for my address at Ellisa's and Krista's to my current address at Carrie's. Random side note: I have lived with Ellisa and Krista in 3 different places and they are both married now. Krista in college, at the apt and her townhouse. Ellisa at the apt., her parents and her current house. Anyways, I am going home this weekend to Greenville to watch my sister's basketball game. She has her last game on monday. I also have to go through all my stuff from storage that is at home. That will be fun!

0 comments: