Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fear and Worry

I've been struggling a lot lately with fear and worry. It seems to consume every part of my life. Fear of the future. Fear of not getting a job. Fear of getting a job and not being able to do the things that I've planned. Fear of failure. Fear of never getting married. Fear of having to move. Fear of the unknown. Worry about money. Worry about getting a temp job then not being able to go on my family vacation that's been planned for a long time especially since it could be the last one my grandmother is at. I've always liked to have a plan, but lately it seems I can't count on any plan. I know that I need to work on trust. Trust in God. Trust in others. I hate relying on other people. I always seem to get let down somehow. That's why I keep a lot of things bottled up. It's easier than having to trust someone else with it. I've tried trusting God with it, but I guess since I don't see anything happening, I feel like he doesn't care even though I know he does. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Anyways, I'm doing this study on my own called When Wallflowers Dance. I just started week 2 yesterday. I really like it. The things that she says I can relate to. I'm like that's me. I had bought the book awhile ago and never read it. I have no idea where it is, but I am going to try and find it.

0 comments: