Sunday, June 21, 2009

Road Trips

I love taking road trips. I haven't taken any in along time though. Mainly because I haven't had anyone to go with. Anyways, I'm going to Rock Hill this weekend. I'm super excited to be able to see some friends that I haven't seen in forever. Krista and I talked about taking a quick trip up to DC to see her sister (and get her dog) next week, but I don't know if we will actually do it or not. I'm going with the youth to TN the following week. That should be fun. Then a few weeks later it will be time for my family vacation on Tybee. Yay! I'm ready for that. Even though I live at the beach and don't have a job right now, that still doesn't mean that I go to the beach everyday. I did go to the beach last week with some friends and on saturday I was out with another friends family. The only trip that I want to make but haven't planned yet, is a trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play. I guess I need to get with Gina and see if I can plan a time for us to go. I'm thinking probably sometime in August. I do want to eventually take a trip to San Antonio too. I have some friends that live out there. My cousin said she might go out there in September. We'll see how my job situation is then. Maybe I can go with her.

0 comments: