Monday, June 22, 2009

Questions

Things that I am pondering:

Where is the governor? He seems to have disappeared.

Are Jon & Kate really getting a divorce? Sad situation for everyone involved. I want to hope it's no, but I think it's yes.

Edited to add after I watched the show: The more I watch, the less sympathy I have for Jon. He's basically focusing on himself. He's doing what's best for him and not what is best for the kids. What's ultimately best for the kids is for them to have both parents acting like adults. Instead, they have Jon who goes out to bars with women who aren't his wife. What a great example to set! I know Kate isn't the best mom. She is very strong-willed and used to getting her way. However, she does the show and the books (and the tours that she is probably obligated to do for the books) to provide for her family. Has the money gone to her head a little? Probably. However, I don't know if they could meet all their kids needs if both of them worked "normal" jobs. Do I necessarily agree that they should get all the things they do on their show? No, but that makes good tv. People aren't going to watch a show where they don't go anywhere. That's boring. People want to watch the kids experiencing new things. That is what makes good tv. As for them buying a million dollar home, can you blame them? People stalk them all the time. Paparazzi, fans, whoever. They need privacy just like everyone else. When they first started doing the show, I'm sure they didn't realize how popular it would become. Anyways, I found a new show called Raising Sextuplets on WE. I watched it last thursday and it was pretty good. Both parents work and they live in Arizona.

Did Jon cheat on Kate? I'm leaning towards yes on this one. He definitely isn't acting like a married man.

Did Kate cheat on Jon? Probably not.

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Who knows.

Will I see Miley Cyrus on Tybee Island when we go there? Maybe...

0 comments: