Monday, January 5, 2009

In A Rich Man's World..

The title of my blog has nothing to do with what my blog is about, it's just stuck in my head. I keep hearing it over and over and over again. Anyways, I found and bought a Wii Fit for Carrie today. Yay for Gamestop! Maybe someday I can own one. Until that day comes, I will just use everyone else's. I'm also going to work on figuring out how long the people in the Bible lived. I really want to know who of each person's descendants was alive while they were alive. For example, I want to know who was the youngest of Adam's descendants alive while he was alive. I know, I'm weird, but still. I want to know. The genealogy has to be useful for something and I'm going to make it useful. So far I'm doing so good on my new Bible. I've read through Noah. I haven't read today's portion yet. We shall see what it is on. I'm still continuing my job search. Hopefully I will find something soon.

0 comments: