Friday, January 16, 2009

Making Mac & Cheese

I made myself some mac and cheese for lunch (the box kind). I used skim milk because there was no 2% and butter instead of margerine. It did not taste as good as it normally does. Maybe it was the milk or the butter. Who knows. I was pretty disappointed though. On another note, today is Carrie's b'day. Happy Birthday Carrie. In honor of that, here are 3o random things about her since it's her 30th b'day.

1. She is from TN.

2. She doesn't like to fly.

3. She works a lot but not because she wants to but because she is a hard worker.

4. She just bought a new house in the ghetto.

5. She says she lives in ghetto lite.

6. She will be in 2 weddings in 2 different states on the same day.

7. She is my cookie making buddy.

8. She likes to mess with my head.

9. She loves Lost

10. and So You Think You Can Dance

11. and House

12. and NCIS

13. She loves her Kitchen-aid.

14. She got me into reading The Pioneer Woman.

15. She has her own blog.

16. She has a dog named Murphy.

17. She is a member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance.

18. She wants to go on a cruise.

19. She has several friends who are overseas.

20. She had pet racoons growing up (I think they were racoons.)

21. Her parents have a pet squirrel.

22. She loves her niece Gracie whom she calls Doodlebug.

23. Her mom came to visit her for her b'day and they are having a spa afternoon. (lucky them)

24. She is a blog stalker.

25. She likes to read a blog called Bakerella (I think that's the name).

26. She lives about 5 minutes away from where she works.

27. She wants to buy a camper and travel across country.

28. She and Mary (with some help from Charles) are on a mission. ha!

29. She has a younger sister.

30. She is a great friend!

I can't believe I came up with 30 things. Yay for me!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks, Grace. That was so sweet of you!