Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids

Today I worked at Child's Day Out in the morning. I helped out in the 2 year olds class. I was a floater between two classes. I was in Veronica's class first. She had five girls and one boy. Those girls were too cute. One, Isabella, would not leave me alone. She wanted to sit in my lap. Then she wanted to read a book with me. It was so cute. Then I helped in Joanna's class. She had five girls and one boy as well. They were completely different from Veronica's class. They were a whole lot less sociable. One little girl was a complete rebel. She wouldn't eat her lunch. She wouldn't do anything that you wanted her to. Anyways, my gross story came into play right after lunch. Only one of the girls in Veronica's class is potty trained. I took her to the bathroom and then when I got her off the potty (notice I speak in little kids language here) there was poop EVERYWHERE! On the toilet, on the floor, in her panties. It was disgusting! Thankfully, it wasn't runny so I just picked it up with toilet paper. Then later on, the same girl had to go to the bathroom and I took her and she had wet her pants. It was crazy! Anyways, tonight I'm going to be a surprise visitor at Bible Study. I haven't been in a few years for various reasons, but I told Mary, Charles and Carrie I would go. Normally, Carrie and I have been having our Beth Moore study on tuesday nights, but we decided to go to the other one tonight instead.

0 comments: