Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movies and some other stuff

I realized that so far this year I have watched a movie I haven't seen before every day. Granted that's only three days but still. On the 1st, I watched Prince Caspian. I was highly disappointed. It was nothing like the book. They added and changed things. On the 2nd, I watched Mamma Mia with Michelle. It was ok. Not the greatest movie, but not the worst. Today I watched Iron Man with Krista and Jason. I wonder what I will watch tomorrow.... Anyways, an update on that job. Jason's dad is a Dean at CSU and he is actually the Dean of the dept of that job. He mentioned to him that I was interested and so he talked with me for a few minutes about it. I sent in an application when I got home today about it. We shall see how it all turns out I guess. I bought a Chronological Bible to read the Bible in a year. So far, I like it. I've already seen passages that I didn't know were there. I'm going to try and read a different bible every year. I was going to read the Archaelogical Bible but it was $50 and that's a lot for an unemployed person.

0 comments: