Friday, January 30, 2009

It's the end of January already!

I can't believe that it's already the end of January. I guess time flies when you are having fun or in my case, looking for a job. Anyways, I moved yesterday. It went pretty smoothly. I have most of my things unpacked but still have a few random things I need to figure out what to do with. I also found gobstopper heartbreakers yesterday at Target! I was super excited. I thought there might have been a shortage of them, because Wal-mart had none. Tomorrow is the end of my tourist in your own town pass. We are going to Boone Hall and then I have to go to a baby shower in the afternoon. Then it's time to clean for the super bowl party on sunday. It should be fun. I went to the Children's Museum today with Katie, Wyatt and Michelle. They enjoyed it a lot. Wyatt stayed home from school because he woke up coughing and she was worried he might get pneumonia like Katie had. Anyways, I'm going to Greenville next friday for about 5 days to watch my sister in her last two basketball games. Hopefully she will get to play and they will win.

0 comments: