Friday, January 23, 2009

Unemployment Office

I went to the unemployment office today. It was crazy packed. I got there 30 minutes early so I actually got called around my appointment time. The line was long, but it went quickly once the guy at the counter got everyone out of line who was applying for benefits for the first time. Anyways, this guy brought his kids and I was about to kill one of them. He kept tapping his pencil on his paper like he was drawing dots for about 5 minutes straight. Very annoying! Then they called me back with three other people. Well, a lady that worked there looked at all our papers and told one guy he didn't have enough jobs listed. That he needed at least 12. Well, the girl beside me was like, I just make them up. Obviously, she was in it for the money. She didn't really care about finding another job. Anyways, the guy got up and left and then came back a little later with a few more jobs listed on his form. The whole time the girl beside me was trying to text but she couldn't get a signal. She was basically acting like a spoiled brat. Anyways, the lady looked at my forms and sent me on my way so it wasn't too bad.

0 comments: