Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday!!

I'm so glad that the week is half way over! Although, I'm not really doing anything this weekend. At least, nothing that is planned. Right now I'm watching American Idol, but it's not really holding my attention. I was about to fast forward then I realized I'm watching live tv. Everyone else I know has DVR so I'm used to them skipping the commercials. I'm stuck with my vcr and I can't rewind it until it's over. I have to report to the unemployment office next week. It makes me a little nervous. I'm not sure why. I guess just the whole going in thing. That's what makes me nervous. Ok, I got distracted for a minute talking to Carrie on g-mail. I can't remember anything else I was going to say. Oh well, maybe I will remember tomorrow.

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

dont stress over having to go into the UE office - Jay had to do it every 6 weeks or so. They just want to see that you ARE trying to find jobs, not milk the system. Did they give you a paper to fill out on jobs apps you've put in? They take one look at that and send you on your merry way - no worries!