Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby, Baby

Man, I'm having fun coming up with songs for my titles for my entries. Somedays I have like a gazillion ideas and other days not so much. Today was one of those not so much days. Anyways, my friend Sandie had her baby this morning at 2:1o. Her sister called me this morning to tell me that. I went by the hospital after I dropped off Morgan and Cheyenne at Child's Day Out. The baby's name is Samantha Elizabeth. She is too cute. I got to hold her for an hour. I loved looking at her face. She made some of the funniest facial expressions and at one point, she had both her arms in the air by her head. I was like look Sandie, she is saying I give up. Anyways, I'm super excited about the gift cards that were given to me today. Now I can buy Christmas presents. Yes!

Anyways, my friends Nikki and Ryan are definitely in need of some prayer with all they've been through. I've been thinking about them a lot lately. I know we all need prayer, but they've just been on my mind. Anyways, I applied for another job today. It would be a pay decrease from what I was making at Berenyi, but it's better than what I'm making now, which is nothing.

Christmas Song: Silent Night

0 comments: