Friday, November 28, 2008

"It seems I'm not an elf"

I'm sitting here watching Elf and making my Christmas cards. I love Christmas. I shopped for nine and a half hours straight. Came home slept for a few hours, ate lunch, went back out to get Carrie's mail and go to Lifeway, and then came home. I was going to go to Target and Kohl's but I was just too tired. I've got a cold and my nose is constantly running. My left ear keep popping everytime I swallow. I hope I get better soon. Anyways, I got most of my Christmas shopping done. It was great. I got Wyatt a Wii game at Best Buy for $20. I looked for the Princess game I wanted to give Katie and couldn't find it. I was ticked. Anyways, I was thinking when they open my presents I wonder if they are going to say, "How did she know we were getting a Wii from Santa?" (I doubt they'll think about it like that, but you never know) Anyways, I figured out an answer just in case. I'm going to tell them that Santa told me that he was leaving them a Wii. I figured that would cover all my bases. When my sister was younger, my brother, cousin and I used to tell her we were elves. It was great. We told her we would go work at Santa's workshop. We made up all kinds of stories. I have no idea if she actually believed us. I just saw the part in Elf where he tries to hug the racoon. "I just wanted a hug!" Hilarious! Anyways, I'll be watching the girls from monday until I leave to go to Doug's commissioning and graduation. Just during the day though. Not all the time. I think I would go insane if I had them all the time. Anyways, I can't believe the month of November is almost over. I've been unemployed for two and a half months now. Crazy! I'm hoping I'll find something soon.

Christmas Song of the Day: Little St. Nick by the Beach Boys

0 comments: