Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cowboy take me away...

So my friend Carrie turned me onto this blog, the Pioneer Woman. I must say, I LOVE it! I especially love reading about how she met her husband, who is a rancher. She was a city girl. I think a part of me wishes a cowboy would come along and sweep me off my feet and we could ride off into the sunset. Well, I think all of me wishes that. However, the realistic side of me tells myself that it would never happen, but the dreamer side of me tells me that it could. Deep down inside, I wish it would happen to. I such a romantic and a dreamer. Maybe it's because I have no life. Who really knows? I think apart of me has always wondered what it would be like to live on a ranch. Maybe it comes from my mom's side. She grew up on a cotton farm. I've really never been out west. My only experience with the west was Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Death Valley and the in between part in the car. I remember that it wasn't humid at all, which was nice. I really want to be able to see what a ranch is like. Maybe someday I'll be able to. Who knows what God has in store for me....

0 comments: