Friday, November 14, 2008

Some things you knew and some you didn't

Well, I've been thinking and I've compiled a list of things about myself or that I want to do.

1. I freak out when people come up behind me. My whole right side of my body tenses up. It's really strange. In fact, if someone is standing too close, I get paranoid that they are going to try and come up behind me. Yah, I'm weird.

2. I love presents. I love to give them and I love to get them. I hate wrapping them.

3. I love making things.


5. I can probably count on my fingers the number of dates I've been on.


7. I'm a city girl, but I've always dreamed of living in the country.

8. I can read a book in a few hours.

9. I love to read. I can read the same book over and over again.

10. I probably own over 100 books.

11. I have some friends who call me Yodie.

12. In college, my sorority nickname was Wonder Woman.

13. I love to travel with family or friends.

14. I want to visit all 50 states.

15. I want to go to Europe.

16. I hate the cold. It should only be cold when it snows. Since it doesn't snow here, it shoudn't be cold.

17. I don't know if I've gone to the beach this summer.

18. I love going out on the boat with my friend's family.

19. I usually see a dolphin, but I can never get a picture.

20. When I see a yellow butterfly, I normally think of it as God's way of cheering me up. I use to see them in college a lot. There's a story behind that.

21. I have a problem with saying no.

22. I absolutely love Christmas.

23. I make my own Christmas cards every year.

24. This year I was in two weddings in back to back weekends. The bride always tells you, you will be able to wear that dress again, but you never do.

25. I recently lost my job and have been looking for another one. It's definitely not easy.

26. I have a fear of falling due to my cousing holding me over a waterfall when I was 5.

27. I went to Jamaica on a missions trip and I got a bad sunburn, almost fell down a waterfall, and hit on the head by a guitar.

28. I went to Peru on a missions trip and got sick, because someone pretended they were going to push me off a mountain.

29. I went to Brazil on a missions trip and saw a big spider.

30. I went to Las Vegas with my family for a week and we traveled to 4 different states.

31. I saw the Grand Canyon. (This did not help me overcome my fear of falling).

32. While riding rides at the fair, I tend to think of the worst case scenario. i.e. what happens if this chain on the swings breaks, will they stop the ride? Do I just hang on until the ride stops?

33. I worry. A LOT.

34. I tend to overanalyze things sometimes.

35. I'm not very patient, but God's trying to teach me patience.

36. Technically, I'm homeless. I have a place I live, but it's not really home because all my things are in storage.

37. I lived in Florida for a summer.

38. I've lived in all three counties in the tri-county area.

39. I've never ridden a horse. I've sat on one, but I got scared. (That was a long time ago).

40. I'm thinking if I want to find a cowboy, I might need to learn to ride a horse.

41. I love to sing, but not in front of people.

42. Sometimes I can get extremely hyper and then I get loud.

43. I'm usually quiet around people I don't know.

44. I'm definitely quiet around guys I don't know. I guess I get intimidated. Who knows.

45. You know I'm comfortable around you if I'm talkative.

46. I love to knit, although I haven't done it in awhile.

47. I love to scrapbook. I currently have 3 scrapbooks I'm working on.

48. I have two younger sisters. One is 14. The other one died at 6 months. She would be 19.

49. My sister that died is a hero. My parents donated her organs and at least 5 lives were saved.

50. I'm an organ donor.

I may add to this later, but that's it for now.

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

so you're saying that my carefully selected bridesmaids dresses will never be worn again? that was whole purpose of getting simple black dresses! lol

Unknown said...

Nope, probably not. Sorry ;) I would wear the top again, but it's really short so I'd have to wear it with really high pants.