Monday, November 24, 2008

I Drove All Night

Ok, so I didn't drive all night. Technically, I drove for 3 hours today, but I made the song work. Anyways, I hate cars, trucks, semis, you name it, I hate it. I almost got sideswiped by a semi today, because he didn't know how to merge. There was a cop in front of me. I should have let him hit me, then again, I might not be here to type this so maybe not. Then some dumb truck decided to cut in front of me on the interstate. I was in a line of cars and had passed him, then he speeds up and cuts in front of me then slows down. Then I got tailed by this truck and it was raining. If he wanted to go faster, he could've passed me. I wasn't about to get over, not after he tailed me. I need a bumper sticker that says I am not intimidated by your dumb truck. It annoys me more than anything when they get right on my bumper. It justs makes me want to go slower and tick them off. Usually I'm pretty nice about changing lanes for the car behind me as long as they don't tail me. You tail me and I won't budge. Sorry bud. Anyways, speaking of cars, I took my car in this morning to get the oil changed and tires rotated. I tell them the brakes are squeaking. He comes back and tells me my brakes had dust on them so they cleaned them off and the o-ring, valve (something), and oil pan are leaking. Great! It's $435 to fix it all. Just what I need. Something else to fix on my car. Seriously, I need to become a car mechanic or something. I would save a TON of money. Either that or I need to marry someone who knows something about cars or who is a mechanic or who is related to a mechanic. I guess I'll add that to the list.

Qualities to look for in a guy:

1. Christian (of course)
2. Cowboy (lol, only Carrie gets that one)
3. Short hair (Carrie understands this one too)
4. Must know something about cars
5. Southern or Mid-western accent would be nice too (I love that drawl)

I'm not too picky am I? Lol. I crack myself up sometimes.

I think being single sometimes causes me to go temporarily insane. A girl can dream right? Anyways, I went to the outlets today. I bought Kristopher a coat. Stupid me forgot I had a gift card to the outlets so I put it on my debit card. I'm such an idiot. It was a cute coat though. I could spend so much money in those little kids stores on clothes. I'm sure my friends love me spending money buying their kids clothes because then they don't have to. The only problem with this is I shouldn't be spending any money. I have a weakness for shopping what can I say. Someone needs to take me away from the city then maybe I'll stop. Maybe. After all, I can probably still get on the internet wherever I am. I hope. Oh, yesterday while I was at Sandie's (I can't remember if I typed this already, if I did, oops!) I saw all the animals. I want to go back and take pictures. I'm kind of excited about that. They have a calf, pony, goats, sheep, chickens and maybe something else. I'm not sure.

Christmas Song of the Day: I Want A Hippopotamaus for Christmas

3 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

I love your new background! It's so much easier to read off of than the sunset (though it was pretty!)

Unknown said...

Yah, I figured out how to change it. YAY for me!

Carrie said...

Cowboy take me away.... your list made me smile. #1 is the utmost important. The others are nice to have. Though I completely agree with the short hair thing.