Thursday, November 13, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite things that my friends kids do:

1. Today, I loved it when Wyatt got off of the school bus and when he saw me, ran towards me and gave me a big hug. It makes me feel so special.

2. I love it when Kristopher in the morning comes up to me while I'm eating my breakfast and "begs". He'll sit in my lap and try and eat my breakfast. Too cute. Makes me laugh.

3. Katie, when I come over sometimes, usually asks, can I have a "lifesaver"? Too cute.

4. I loved it when Katie used to ask me, "Did you bring me something?" every time I came over.

5. I thought it was hilarious when Katie told me to move to Florida, then to Texas and finally the North Pole. She changed her mind quickly when I told her I would tell Santa she was being bad. She then decided she didn't want me to move at all.

6. Today, Wyatt asks me, "Yodie, are you in my family?" Too cute!

7. The other day, Katie asks, "Yodie, do you have a boyfriend?" Too which I reply no, then she says, "why not?" How do you answer that one?

8. I love that I can normally make Cheyenne smile. She is such a cute baby.

9. I love it that when I go to Kelly's house, Abi is always there to greet me with a hug.

10. I love Layni's cute little smile. She is such a cute little girl. Watch out boys! She will be a heartbreaker!

I'm looking forward to all the memories I'm going to make with all my friends kids. Since I'm not married and I don't have kids and it's not looking like I will any time soon, it helps take away the desire a little knowing that I can experience my friends kids and they love me like family. I'm also looking forward to Ellen having her baby. I can't wait to see her! She is the next one in line that I'm going to get to spoil (Hopefully I will get a job so I can spoil her). To end this, here are some pics for you to enjoy that I've found.

Katie

Abi

Layni



Wyatt



0 comments: