Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frosted Window Panes

I don't think we ever have frosted window panes here. The only thing that is frosted over is the car windshield. Anyways, today at church I asked Michelle about the elf. She told me this morning the elf had moved to the bathroom. When the kids got up, they went downstairs and he wasn't where he was last night. They flipped out. They were like Dad, the elf is gone. Michelle was like Billy said well, let's go find him. They finally found him in the bathroom. She said Wyatt said that is weird. Lol. That cracks me up. Anyways, I made some cookies today with the cookie dough that I bought from Emma's school. They were so good! I would have made more but I was too impatient for the cookie dough to thaw. I'm about to laugh. I'm listening to Ellisa talk to Skipper (Andy's friend) about his girlfriend and the present he got her for Christmas. He bought her a pearl necklace. Ellisa told him that's a big gift and he's like no it's not. Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to the chiropracter and getting a massage after my appointment. Yay! My back has been killing me lately. Then I have the girls from 11:30 on. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Ryan said they are sick. Morgan should go to sleep around 12:45 so hopefully she will sleep most of the afternoon. Good for me. Who knows with Cheyenne. She is one little baby that you don't know when she will sleep.

Christmas Song of the Day: O Holy Night (only because that's what's playing on the tv)

0 comments: